28+ 4 Pole Ignition Switch Wiring Diagram Pics

28+ 4 Pole Ignition Switch Wiring Diagram Pics. Hi i suspect my ignition switch in my honda accord is faulty. As in the wiring harness diagram is used.

4 pole starter solenoid wiring diagram
4 pole starter solenoid wiring diagram from headcontrolsystem.com
This time the electrician has brought power into the first switch, through the second switch, and on to the light fixture. Can you tell me what (which wires) i need to connect, put together to make car start without ignition switch ? To make sure/figure out i need buy new one.

Switches is not to exceed 80% of the rating of fuses employed in other than motor circuits.

The kill circuit takes primary re: To make sure/figure out i need buy new one. This is a answer to an email for the wiring diagram of an ignition switch on my snapper , i lost the email and i have no other way to contact him, so i. I'll try and match it up to the top of the motor and the switch.